Please read the following terms and conditions. They limit our liability and outline the conditions under which your tour will operate. Acceptance of tour documents represents an acceptance by the customer of the terms and conditions as follows:
- PRODUCT PRICES
All prices are subject to adjustment in the event of any changes imposed by our individual principals, or in the event of any change in Value Added Tax, fuel prices or radical increases in entrance fees. Once full pre-payment has been received, no adjustments will be made to the tour price.
A deposit may be required to secure reservations. Deposits will generally only be called for in the event of a supplier of services requiring such payment. Such deposit is then payable upon confirmation of the reservation. The balance of the tour cost is payable not later than 30 days prior to departure, unless prior arrangements are made for later payments.
Cancellations must be made in writing and will be effective on the date of receipt in our offices. Cancellation fees will be confined to those cancellation fees levied by our principals. In general terms principals raise the following cancellation fees:-
- More than 6 weeks prior to departure – no charge;
- 42 to 28 days prior to departure, 25% of the service to be rendered will be charged;
- 28 to 7 days prior to departure, 50% of the service rendered will be charged;
- Less than 7 days prior to departure, 100% of the service to be rendered will be charged.
We strongly advice all tour participants to purchase insurance for protection against cancellation charges, personal accident. Medical expenses and baggage.
- RESPONSIBILITY AND LAIBILITY
- In issuing tickets or coupons for travel or transport any means and in making arrangements for hotel and other accommodations, CHOICE TOURS is acting merely as agents for the Administrations, Companies, Corporations or persons providing or offering the means of travel or transport or the accommodations. It will accordingly accept no responsibility or liability in respect of either person or property for any loss, damage, injury, delay or irregularity however occasional, sustained or suffered in or during any passage, journey, trip or in connection with the carrying out of any arrangements made by or through it. CHOICE TOURS reserves the right to make, with or without notice, any variations or changes in the vehicles used for transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, sightseeing, tour route or schedule, without liability for compensation to the customer. It will, furthermore, not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by any alteration, suspension or curtailment of services.
- Baggage and personal belongings are carried entirely at owner’s risk.
Luggage is limited to 20kg per passenger.
Passengers are requested to report at the airport 60 minutes (Domestic) and 120 minutes (International) before flight Departure time, or to make sure that they are ready for timely departure to the airport. Hotel rooms are generally only available to be occupied after 14H00 on the day of arrival
- AIRPORT MEET AND GREETS
Meeting signs are made using information on company names and names of persons, as received from the customer. Should limited information be supplied to CHOICE TOURS, meeting signs will read “CHOICE TOURS”.
- FORCE MAJEURE
CHOICE TOURS and any of our suppliers and/or sub-contractors shall not be responsible for any loss or damage sustained by the passengers or for personal injury or death arising from circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including by, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, war, acts of God, industrial disputes, civil strife, fire, flood, weather and political unrest.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any claim arising shall be subject to South African Law and you, your client and CHOICE TOURS agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of South African courts.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance by the customer of final vouchers and/or tickets will be deemed to be acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions described herein.* Airfares, laundry, room service, telephone calls, liquor, meals other than indicated, porterage, entrance fees and driver’s accommodation and meals, and gratuities are not included in the cost, unless specified. The prices are valid for periods as specified and are subject to the availability of service at the time of effecting reservations.